Soda ash should be used to correct the ph when it is below 7.2.
Spa water which is acidic is uncomfortable to bathe in and, if left
unchecked, can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings. (1.2kg)
- Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2
- The dose rate is 10g of Fi-Clor Spa pH increaser per 1,000
litres (220 galls) of spa water. each dose increases the pH by approx
- with the circulation system running, dose directly in several
areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Only dose once bathing has
- Continue filtration and reset after 15 minutes.
- Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2 – 7.6