Fi-Clor Spa NEW Active Oxygen system leaves your spa water
sparkling clear. The set comprises of active oxygen tablets (1.2kg)
and liquid activator (1 Ltr). It provides a gentle alternative to
chlorine or bromine sanitisers – odourless and easy to use, it is kind
to the eyes and skin.
- Gentle alternative sanitiser
- Kind on skin and eyes
Before converting an existing spa or using
a new spa with Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen, it is important that you
refer to the procedure detailed in the leaflet provided by your Fi-Clor
spa stockist. At all times maintain pH levels within the range 7.2-7.6.
- Add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablets (A) via a floating
dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted) and 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator
Liquid (B) per 1,000 litres of spa water.
- Prior to bathing add 1 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablet (A)
per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer
(if fitted). Also add weekly, 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator Liquid (B) per
1,000 litres of spa water.
- Test the Active Oxygen level with an anti-oxygen test strip (also available). Monopersulphate, Alkalinity & pH test strip and ensure the MPS reading indicates OK (5-10mg/l) while the spa is in use.
- A weekly application of a Fi-Clor Oxy-brite spa sachet (Also Avaiable) is essential to eliminate non-filterable spa contaminants.
- In cases of high spa use, add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen
Tablets (A) per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or
spa skimmer (if fitted).