Fi-Clor pH Increaser is used to raise the pH level in swimming pool water. pH is a measure of how acid or how alkaline (basic) the water is. Low pH can lead to skin or eye irritation and corrosion of equipment.
- Fast acting
- Corrects low pH
- Ideal for all pools and compatible with all treatment products
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Take a pH reading using your test kit or test strips. You will need to raise the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- Dose a maximum of 500g of Fi-Clor pH Increaser in the pool water at any one time. Dose no more than a total of 1kg at a time before re-testing.
- With the filtration system running, distribute evenly around the pool, avoiding the skimmers.
- Continue filtration and re-test after 4 hours. If the pH is still low, repeat the dose.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.