1kg, 3kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Fi-Clor Chlorine Granules, used at the recommended levels, rapidly produce free available chlorine to kill bateria and other harmful organisms. They contain a built-in stabiliser making them particularly effective in outdoor pools where chlorine loss to sunlight can be a problem.
- Kills waterborne bacteria
- Fast dissolving
- Quickly raises free-chlorine
- Built-in stabiliser
- NEW 1kg size – ideal for use in small above ground pools – see dosing rates.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- Calculate the volume of water in the pool using our handy pool water calculator.
- The product can be dosed directly into the pool without predissolving. It should only be used when bathing has ceased. For outdoor use, avoid facing the wind when dosing.
- Superchlorinate the water every 1-2 weeks by raising the free chlorine by around 5ppm with a stabiliser-free chlorine such as Fi-Clor Superfast Superchlorinator
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.