Shock Pot 450g
To make your pool water sparkling clear and inviting, the day before a pool party, or if you are expecting a lot of bathers, use Superfast Superchlorinator ‘Shock Pot’ Superfast is stabiliser-free, so helps overcome the problem of ‘chlorine-lock’ by restoring the effectiveness of chlorine in over-stabilised pools.
- Single-shot ‘shock pot’
- No measuring out
- Stronger than any unstabilised granular chlorine alternative
- Fast dissolving and fast acting
- Stabiliser-free, no chlorine lock
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- This ‘shock pot’ contains the right amount of product to treat the average domestic swimming pool of 50m3 (11,000 gallons).
- The pool should be superchlorinated during evening hours. Make sure there are no bathers in the water and keep the circulation running, preferably overnight.
- Broadcast the contents evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool.
- Test the water the following day. Bathing should not re-commence until the free chlorine level is 4.0 mg/l (ppm) or below.
- To keep the pool water in pristine condition, repeat this procedure once every fortnight.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.